Monday 26 November 2012

Paperhammer 40k - Drop Pod Templates

Hey guys. I've been asked about where I found my templates a few times. To be honest, I can't remember exactly. All I remember is I got them about 2 years ago, and I have A LOT of templates.

However, we do have Google to thank. Using a quick search I have found them.

Page 1 is HERE, and must be printed once.

Page 2 is HERE, and must be printed 5 times.


I didn't do all the details that were included. But with these templates, you can make a drop pod that is perfect.

It's relatively simple to make, but just a bit time consuming with all the details. But such is the price to pay when there... is... no... price to pay. Huh.

Keep on War gaming guys!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for the links .I'm Chris34 from miniwargaming com site ....put a "follow this blog" option on your blog !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem. By the way, thanks for the tip! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you have any specific instructions instead of me having to eyeball it

    ReplyDelete